Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"The Sandralee" who's that girl?

I'm a moderate right wing nut job, thank you very much. Immaculately polished with the spirit of Jesus Christ who has no morals when it comes to war, screw them all. I am allergic to the counterfeit conservatives, never the less, not impartial to the politics. I'm an articulate little scrappy thing with a lycanthrope alter ego, whom I call Little Miss Barky von Bite Schnauzer White; no worries...I hold onto my Prozac very tight. I believe in reconciliation but when that doesn't work...just melt a face on Happy Nuke Me Day. I handle myself pretty damn well in the game of politics but I am not in love with all of it. The values are in a disarrayed, un-prioritized liberals live on capital gains now of days; just for the simple fact they are piss poor on morality. I stand with those who scream all about the Tea Party and tell the liberals ignoring all prior advise and forewarnings they made who they call today, "The Sandralee." So, now I just may be a little too full of myself all of the sudden but hey, I'm The Sandralee!!!

Yes, I am a sick and twisted individual. If you get the scrappy smart sass humor and can find the snide jabs I make at you, mom and I...Welcome, said The Sandralee.

Now Sing It!!!
Well I’m doin my time due to circumstance.
Crossed that bridge, face the consequence.
Once bid 10, now I payed my dues.
Risk takers we break the rules.
Gets so dark, but I see good.
Bedstuy stay high in my neck of the woods.
Now let it rain now, it’s a warning.
Brooklyn let it be sworn in.
Gotta make you think workin like we blue collar
rip it to the core, underneath it all we harder
right until we quit, bring it to the floor.

One step, one step, give it up more
the road is rough and the streets a mess;
got big cash dreams and a sick death wish
robbin out the commercial stash
to kill the voice screaming in my head!!!

Can you tell me who's lyrics are those and whom else I have paid homage to?

My friend Johnny calls me Nas, short for Nastradamus because of all of my riddles in my the writing and short for a little can of verbal whoop Nitrous Sass-aide. But at the end of the day, I am just silly ole' me, Sandralee.

P.S. and Little Miss Barky von Bite Schnauzer White.